The daily events that occur and the unexpected things that happen to a "Stay at Home Dad" You never know what may happen!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Wow! Where has the time gone?
Please Click on an ad at the top of this page. It is GREATLY Appreciated. Thank you and GOD Bless YOU!
I just can't believe that January is almost over. I haven't had a chance to breath since Christmas. But what a time we had over the holidays. Just like everyone else, we spent money we didn't have to spend, but I guess that is the American way right? Well anyway, I just wanted to get back to a daily routine, since I haven't been on here since December. I don't even know where the time went. With all the "hoopla" with the season of giving, time just seemed to slip away.
I do hope everyone had a great and wonderful Christmas, and hope all will have a Great New Year as well.
Now it is time to get back to the swing of things, and get started on those "new year's resolutions" that everyone has and does nothing about. Mine is to get back into shape, and not round, I am tired of being round in the middle. I have started on a workout routine, and starting to feel a lot better.
Until next time,
May GOD Bless you today, and the days to come as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment