Monday, February 2, 2009

ICE ICE and More ICE!!!!



Please Click on an ad at the top of this page. It is GREATLY Appreciated. Thank you and GOD Bless YOU!

Have we had a terrible time here in southeast Missouri. We had an ice storm come through, and take power out in the whole town. I have been without power for 1 week now, and have been staying with my parents, with my family, and my 2 brothers, and there families. That makes 14 people, and 4 dogs. Luckily, one of my brothers got power a couple of days ago, and they got to go home, if envy was not a sin, I would be envious. I had major damage to my home, and may be without power for a couple of weeks. Lord I hope not, but could be a while. I don't mind staying with my parents, it is just not comfortable not being in your own bed, and sitting in your own chair, and watching your own tv. Luckily I have a generator, and mom and dad has gas heat, or we would be in trouble. But, GOD Will provide for all things, and bless us, and all that has helped in this crisis.
I hope to be home soon!

Until next time May God bless you on this day.

No comments: