The daily events that occur and the unexpected things that happen to a "Stay at Home Dad" You never know what may happen!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
10 days with no power!!!!!
Please Click on an ad at the top of this page. It is GREATLY Appreciated. Thank you and GOD Bless YOU!
I can't believe this, I have never seen anything like this in my life. I am now going on 10 days with no power. Our power company is doing everything they can, and have even have other power companies from other states have come down to help, but I am so ready to go home, and sleep in my own bed. 10 days with no power is crazy. All I can do is pray to the Lord, and keep my faith.
Please keep this area in your prayers.
Until next time,
May GOD Bless you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment