Sunday, February 22, 2009

You never know what you got till it's gone!



Please Click on an ad at the top of this page. It is GREATLY Appreciated. Thank you and GOD Bless YOU!

Advertising


We Finally have power!!!! Praise GOD!
You never know what you got till it's gone.
That saying is all so true. You don't realize that you take so many things for granted. Do you ever stop and think about just turning on the light switch? I never did until this ice storm hit us. This storm took out the power in the entire town. Who would have ever thought that an entire town would be without power? Never thought it could happen to us, but it did. Like so many others around here, we never stopped to think how the victims from the hurricane felt. I am not saying that our situation was that bad, luckily there were only a few casualties, but all I am saying, is never take anything for granted.
You really never know what you got till it's gone.

Until next time,
May GOD Bless you this day!

No comments: